WELCOME TO THE NATION'S ONLY ALL-INCLUSIVE AND FASTEST GROWING COMPETITIVE SHOOTING SPORTS PROGRAM FOR YOUTH IN 5TH GRADE THROUGH COLLEGE.
As the youth clay target season gets rolling, we would like to remind our members about your great member benefits. Visit our on line store in your Member Area.
Youth Vests, Adult Vests, Shooting Bags, Gun Sleeves and much much more...
ONE OF THE BELOW ITEMS CAN BE YOURS!!
Grand Prize: Blazer F16 with Briley sub-gauge tube set, adjustable comb and stock, and Americase
Second Prize: Kimber 1911 Eclipse II
Third Prize: Americase (case only)
Simply become a friend of USAYESS by making a $25 donation.
REMINDER for 2016-2017:
As partners with ACUI, states are highly ecouraged to host State Collegiate Championships in conjunction with their grade school state championships.
As we get rolling into the new season, don't forget to visit our Member Area for member only pricing on all Wild Hare, Perigan, Miz Mac outdoor products, Dickies Clothing.
Gun Sleeves designed by Lindenwood University
Hooded Jackets by Dickies
Polos By Dickies
and much, much more....
San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo Junior Shoot-Out
The 2017 San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo Junior Shoot-Out will feature an Open Division. The Open Division will be in Make-A-Break, PSCA Junior Tour Qualifier, and Super Sporting events. The Open Division events and awards will be open to all USAYESS teams, regardless of residency. Scholarship events will continue to be closed to FFA and 4-H teams only.
*** ATTENTION TEAMS ***
MIDWAYUSA FOUNDATION TEAM GRANT REQUESTS ARE DUE BY DEC 15TH, 2016
TIP: Even if you do not intend to use your 5%, we highly recommend that you withdraw the funds and redeposit them into your endowment account. The foundation will match the funds 1:1.
For information or questions regarding team endowment accounts
or grant Information Click Here
If you have questions, feel free to contact
Jeff Mcure: (573) 447-5959
Terry DeWitt: (573) 447-5969
TEAMS DO NOT NEED TO BE AFFILIATED WITH NOR GO THROUGH ANY NATIONAL YOUTH ORGANIZATION IN ORDER TO RECEIEVE RAFFLE ITEMS. RAFFLE ITEMS ARE FREE TO TEAMS FROM THE MIDWAYUSA FOUNDATION ONCE THE REQUIED INFORMATION IS HANDLED. PLEASE CONTACT JEFF OR TERRY WITH ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT RAFFLE ITEMS THAT WIIL HELP GROW YOUR TEAM .
THERE IS NO OUT OF POCKET
Please vist our 'EVENTS' page for tournament events and tournament registration.
All USAYESS tournaments are open to all individual youth and youth teams belonging to any youth organization which has a competitive shooting program. No NGB or USAYESS membership is required. A USAYESS non-member fee may apply.
REMINDER: States may host State Collegiate Championships in conjunction with their grade school state championships.
Here's a short video that might give you a little glimps into the excitment of clay target sports.
If you liked this video, and want to join a team or start one, go to; 'Find A Team Near You' below. You may be the next USA Gold Medalist!!
As partners with Project Child Safe, our mission and responsibility to continue spreading the importance of safe firearm ownership to both long time members, new members, and their families is ongoing. We hope these new tools will help you reinforce and share these messages of safe ownership with youth, your friends, and family. The Road to Responsible Firearm Ownership interactive tool can be found here: http://www.projectchildsafe.org/safety/safety-resources/roadtoresponsibility and will help guide you through key steps towards safe ownership. We hope you will join us on this road to educate as many youth, family,and friends as possible about the importance of these messages.
The team at USAYESS
BE A PART OF THE 2016 USAYESS NATIONAL YOUTH BREAK-A-CLAY DAY SCHEDULED FOR APRIL 23, 2016
This is a fun and easy way to raise team funds.
Support USAYESS by shopping at AmozonSmile. To get started Click Here . Thank you for your support.
Click here to FIND A TEAM NEAR YOU!
For your state's program support team representative click here
Should there be a team in your area, please click on the balloon and email the head coach that you're interested in joing his or her team...include your contact information.
If you can't find a team in your area, and our Road Map will help guide you to success. Should you have any questions, please give us a call.
FIND A GUN CLUB NEAR YOU - CLICK HERE
Provided by Clay Targets On Line
Rose Ackley: Email
North Central Region
Dave Stunkel: Email
South Central Region
Roger Guerra: Email
Great Lakes Region
North Eastern Region
Francis Jacobs III: Email
Ellie Sellin: Email
Neil Moss: Email
Your generous donation will help with scholarship funding, teach youth firearm safety, competitive shooting skills, wildlife conservation, and life skills.
Thank you for your support
Peregrine Outdoor Products at Member Pricing
Order Form in Member Area
USA Youth Education in Shooting Sports
USAYESS, the nation's premier all inclusive and fastest growing youth clay target program, will help introduce youth to competitive shooting sports in fun filled events with hands-on activities.
WAYESS State Championship
Habitat conservation with the Washington Wildlife Dept & the NWTF - Aligning the fields
Drilling for over 800 plants in Fruitland WA
Coach and USAYESS Co-Founder Deb Hartman and son Tommy helped plant over 800 plants consisting of; Rosewood Berries, Choke Cherry, Elderberry and Service Berries. Plants will help support wild trukeys and ruffed grouse. Surely the deer will be benefiting from these plants a well.
Beneftis of being a USAYESS members includes:
• USAYESS helps states form YESS non-profit foundations, and obtain funding for statewide youth shooting programs.
• USAYESS prides itself as being an open door organization by its members for its members.
• Our staff is second to none. It is made up of coaches, parents, and athletes.
• State partners are invited to a yearly State Association Conference.
• USAYESS as a state partner, the state is added to the advisory committee. This committee helps establish program guidelines, provides program guidance in areas such as membership registration, event registration, scoring program, award system, team management, and more.
• USAYESS has the most comprehensive liability insurance program ($8,000,000) of any youth shooting organization in the nation for its members at a membership cost of $25 per year. Five dollars from each athlete’s membership is returned to the USAYESS state partner organization.
• USAYESS actively partners with ACUI to offer a collegiate component to the program. ACUI has organized the collegiate clay target program for over 47 years and has some colleges that offer shooting scholarships.
• USAYESS offers training and assistance to coaches from NRA level I Shotgun Coach Certification to becoming a National Coaching Development Staff member.
• USAYESS supports state affiliates with marketing, promotional material and has an open door policy.
• USAYESS allows all shooting teams to participate in their state, regional, and national. No national governing body membership is required.
• State YESS affiliates are encouraged to operate independently of the national YESS organization.
• Online store discounts, event entry fee discounts, industry discounts and more.
• State Affiliates are invited to the annual USAYESS State Association Conference.
• Support in establishing MidwayUSA Foundation Endowment accounts for any team, membership is not required.
• USAYESS teams enjoy free raffles items through the MidwayUSA Foundations in order to help teams become self-sustaining.
• USAYESS has partnered with iClays to provide the latest in scoring technology.
We're listening... New Forum Coming Soon!
Our new site is still in development and we're working as fast as possible. Please check back often to see new developments!
Thank you... The USAYESS Board
CMP / NRA National Matches at Camp Perry
Coaches David Bowyer and Jim Grigsby with their Polk County Gun Club Junior Marksmanship Team in North Carolina