WELCOME TO THE 2020-2021 SEASON
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
AS PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES WE AT USAYESS ARE CLOSELY MONITORING THE COVID-19 SITUATION, REVIEWING AND FOLLOWING THE ADVICE OF THE NATIONAL PUBLIC HEALTH AUTHORITIES AND ASKING OUR MEMBERS, THEIR FAMILIES AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT WE ALL ENSURE AND PRACTICE PROPER PERSONAL HYGIENE INCLUDING WASHING HANDS WITH SOAP AND WATER FOR AT LEAST 20 SECONDS.
IF ELDERLY PERSONS HAVE COLDS, THE FLU OR FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS, IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO CONSULT A PHYSICIAN AND OR AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE STAY HOME.
THE FOCUS IS ON THE ELDERLY AS THEY ARE THE MOST SUSCEPTIBLE.
AT THIS TIME ALL USAYESS EVENTS WILL PROCEED AS SCHEDULED.
At USA Youth Education in Shooting Sports (USAYESS), our mission is to develop, grow, and support state affiliate organizations that use hands-on events, shooting sports, wildlife habitat and conservation programs to introduce and educate youth and their families about safe firearm handling, shooting sports, outdoor conservation and other outdoor activities.
Blaser F16 with Briley Sub Gauge Tube Set, Graco Adjustable Comb & Adjustable Buttplate.
2 LaPorte Trap Machines
Kimber 1911 Eclipse Target in .45 ACP
GALCO GUNLEATHER Range Bag
GALCO GUNLEATHER Shell Pouch w/Belt
26 qt ORCA Cooler
MEC 12 Gauge Reloader
Husqvarna T435 Chainsaw
Layman Remote Control Target Stand
One of these items could be yours! (more items coming)
Drawing will be held on October 1, 2020 at 5:00pm in Colville, WA.
Thank you to all our sponsors that donated product to this raffle and to all of you whom purchased tickets. Hope you enjoy your prizes.
USAYESS IS THE PROUD HOST OF THE NATION'S FIRST USA HIGH SCHOOL CLAY TARGET COMBINE. TO REGISTER GO TO 'EVENTS'.
$20 per ticket or 6 for $100
Drawing will be held on October 1, 2020 in Colville, WA at 5:00pm
To purchase tickets please send check to: USAYESS Raffle
P.O. Box 1022
Colville, WA 99114
Click here to pay on line (in the Note/Special Request section please write 'Raffle')
PARTNER BREAKING NEWS
Teams with a MidwayUSA Foundation endowment balance may apply to receive 5% of their endowment balance once per year, in either June or December. Grant funds can be used for team expenses, such as, ammunition, travel, uniforms, range and entry fees and more.
PARTNER BREAKING NEWS
Please check the College Shooting Sports Recruiting's website to learn how high school athletes interested in continuing their shooting sport in college can be seen and reviewed by over ACUI 125 colleges.
This is the best way to get in front of college coaches looking to recruit good academic students and good shooters
For more in depth information and or to set up an athlete's profile, please contact Robbi Vincent at (817) 437-3014.
PARTNER BREAKING NEWS
CALLING ALL ORGANIZATIONS & TEAMS!
As an organization or team, you serve a critical role in the continued growth of gun ownership and shooting sports participation. We urge you to join us this August for National Shooting Sports Month. Here are some ways to get involved:
• Become an OFFICIAL SPONSOR of this month-long celebration to help strengthen your company’s brand loyalty while building brand awareness throughout the shooting sports community.
• Become an OFFICIAL PARTNER. Serve as an industry partner to help ensure the success of this celebration. Ways your company can partner with National Shooting Sports Month include:
• Display the National Shooting Sports Month logo on your website, in your promotions and on social media.
• Roll out National Shooting Sports Month themed product specials or rebates for consumers and/or range-retailers who are offering promotions or hosting events this August.
• Consider raffling prizes in recognition of the month via your social media outlets.
• Host a FREE USAYESS Family Outdoor Experience/Open House event at your home club and invite the community.
• Help spread the word to friends/other companies in the industry while encouraging your consumer base to go shooting during the month.
• Get out to the range with family and friends!
Visit SHOOTINGSPORTSMONTH.ORG to sign on today!
As partners with Project Child Safe, our mission and responsibility to continue spreading the importance of safe firearm ownership to both long time members, new members, and their families is ongoing.
We hope these new tools will help you reinforce and share these messages of safe ownership with youth, your friends, and family. We hope you will join us on this road to educate as many youth, family,and friends as possible about the importance of these messages.The interactive tool will help guide you through key steps towards safe ownership.
Road To Responsibility