WELCOME TO THE 2019-2020 SEASON
At USA Youth Education in Shooting Sports (USAYESS), our mission is to develop, grow, and support state affiliate organizations that use hands-on events, shooting sports, wildlife habitat and conservation programs to introduce and educate youth and their families about safe firearm handling, shooting sports, outdoor conservation and other outdoor activities.
PARTNER BREAKING NEWS
Teams with a MidwayUSA Foundation endowment balance may apply to receive 5% of their endowment balance once per year, in either June or December. Grant funds can be used for team expenses, such as, ammunition, travel, uniforms, range and entry fees and more.
PARTNER BREAKING NEWS
INTERNATIONAL STYLE TOURNAMENTS
ACUI Western International Championship & USAS Qualifier
September 28-29, 2019 | Ben Avery Clay Target Center | Phoenix, Arizona
Lower Midwest International Conference Championships
October 19-20, 2019 | San Antonio Trap & Skeet Club | San Antonio, Texas
Eastern International Conference Championships & USAS Qualifier
February 22-23, 2020 | National Shooting Complex | San Antonio, Texas
ACUI SUPER SHOOTS
ACUI Eastern Super Shoot & USAS Qualifier | November 14-17,2019 | Nashville Gun Club | Nashville, TN
ACUI Lower Midwest Super Shoot & USAS Qualifier | January 30 - February 2, 2020 | Hill Country Shooting Sports Center & National Shooting Complex
ACUI Collegiate Clay Target National Championships
March 23–28, 2020 | National Shooting Complex | San Antonio, Texas
Please check the USAYESS website for collegiate virtual shoots and state collegiate championships (www.usayess.org/events)
PARTNER BREAKING NEWS
CALLING ALL ORGANIZATIONS & TEAMS!
As an organization or team, you serve a critical role in the continued growth of gun ownership and shooting sports participation. We urge you to join us this August for National Shooting Sports Month. Here are some ways to get involved:
• Become an OFFICIAL SPONSOR of this month-long celebration to help strengthen your company’s brand loyalty while building brand awareness throughout the shooting sports community.
• Become an OFFICIAL PARTNER. Serve as an industry partner to help ensure the success of this celebration. Ways your company can partner with National Shooting Sports Month include:
• Display the National Shooting Sports Month logo on your website, in your promotions and on social media.
• Roll out National Shooting Sports Month themed product specials or rebates for consumers and/or range-retailers who are offering promotions or hosting events this August.
• Consider raffling prizes in recognition of the month via your social media outlets.
• Host a FREE USAYESS Family Outdoor Experience/Open House event at your home club and invite the community.
• Help spread the word to friends/other companies in the industry while encouraging your consumer base to go shooting during the month.
• Get out to the range with family and friends!
Visit SHOOTINGSPORTSMONTH.ORG to sign on today!
As partners with Project Child Safe, our mission and responsibility to continue spreading the importance of safe firearm ownership to both long time members, new members, and their families is ongoing.
We hope these new tools will help you reinforce and share these messages of safe ownership with youth, your friends, and family. We hope you will join us on this road to educate as many youth, family,and friends as possible about the importance of these messages.The interactive tool will help guide you through key steps towards safe ownership.
Road To Responsibility
One of these items could have been yours!
Drawing was held on October 1, 2018 at 5:00pm in Colville, WA.
Thank you to all the sponsors that donated product to this raffle and to all of you whom bought this year. Hopre you enjoy your prizes.
Grand Prize: Blazer F16 with Briley sub-gauge tube set, adjustable comb and stock, and Americase Jeremy Goff
2nd Prize: LaPorte PC 320 Pro Trap Tom Davi
3rd Prize: Kimber 1911 Eclipse II Ernie Lundquist
4th Prize: Winchester Model 70 Super Grade in 280 Rem. with scope Clayton Burch
5th Prize: Winchester SX3 Ultra Sporting 12 gauge Chandler Peay
6th Price: Canon Capital 36 gun safe Chandler Peay
7th Prize: Kimber Limited Edition Micro 9 Sapphire Chandler Peay
8th Prize: MEC 9000 12 gauge reloader Zach Miller
9th Prize: Americase with tube set compartment Chandler Peay
10th Prize Lyman Remote Control Target Stand Tom Bailey
11th Prize: Mystery Item Chandler Peay