For California Residents: Due to California Bill AB2571, which targets the advertising or marketing of firearms-related products to minors (under the age of 18) in the state of California, USAYESS is only able to provide limited support to youth shooting teams and organizations in that state. As you know, USA Youth Education in Shooting Sports is a nonprofit, charitable and educational organization. Our programs specifically educate youth on safe usage of firearms and firearm-related products. Unfortunately, given this law, in-state events, sweepstakes participation, some news and some marketing updates (direct mail or email), etc. must be suspended until further notice. Please reach out to us with questions. Thank you for your understanding.
If you are a minor in California, please do not continue on this website. Otherwise, welcome to USAYESS!
CZ Sharp-Tail 12ga Side-by-Side Shotgun
American Classic 1911 Government Handgun
CZ-USA Custom Bronze 1012 12ga Shotgun
Stoeger STR-9 9mm Handgun
Crosman Challenger PCP Air Rifle
Garmin Xero S1 Trapshooting Trainer
BIG FRIG Badlands 45qt Cooler
Lyman Auto Advacne Remote Target System
Wild Hare 2-Barrel Gunslip
Wild Hare Deluxe 6-box Carrier
Thank you to all our sponsors that donated products to this raffle and to all of you who purchased tickets. Hope you enjoy your prizes.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Void where prohibited. Must be a resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia who is age 18 or older. NY is excluded in eligibility. Sweepstakes begins 7/22/22 and ends 11/30/2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. MT. Drawing held 12/10/2022 11:59 PM. See website for details, prize list, official rules, and entry instructions.
Earn free entries! After purchasing entries, you'll be given an opportunity to earn free entries by sharing your special URL with your friends or on Social Media!
At USA Youth Education in Shooting Sports (USAYESS), our mission is to develop, grow, and support state affiliate organizations that use hands-on events, shooting sports, wildlife habitat and conservation programs to introduce and educate youth and their families about safe firearm handling, shooting sports, outdoor conservation and other outdoor activities.
PARTNER BREAKING NEWS
Teams with a MidwayUSA Foundation endowment balance may apply to receive 5% of their endowment balance once per year, in either June or December. Grant funds can be used for team expenses, such as, ammunition, travel, uniforms, range and entry fees and more.
PARTNER BREAKING NEWS
Big News! Registration is now open for the 2022 NCSSAA Collegiate International Championships!
Please check the College Shooting Sports Recruiting's website to learn how high school athletes interested in continuing their shooting sport in college can be seen and reviewed by over ACUI 125 colleges.
This is the best way to get in front of college coaches looking to recruit good academic students and good shooters
For more in depth information and or to set up an athlete's profile, please contact Robbi Vincent at (817) 437-3014.
PARTNER BREAKING NEWS
CALLING ALL ORGANIZATIONS & TEAMS!
As an organization or team, you serve a critical role in the continued growth of gun ownership and shooting sports participation. We urge you to join us this August for National Shooting Sports Month. Here are some ways to get involved:
• Become an OFFICIAL SPONSOR of this month-long celebration to help strengthen your company’s brand loyalty while building brand awareness throughout the shooting sports community.
• Become an OFFICIAL PARTNER. Serve as an industry partner to help ensure the success of this celebration. Ways your company can partner with National Shooting Sports Month include:
• Display the National Shooting Sports Month logo on your website, in your promotions and on social media.
• Roll out National Shooting Sports Month themed product specials or rebates for consumers and/or range-retailers who are offering promotions or hosting events this August.
• Consider raffling prizes in recognition of the month via your social media outlets.
• Host a FREE USAYESS Family Outdoor Experience/Open House event at your home club and invite the community.
• Help spread the word to friends/other companies in the industry while encouraging your consumer base to go shooting during the month.
• Get out to the range with family and friends!
Visit SHOOTINGSPORTSMONTH.ORG to sign on today!
As partners with Project Child Safe, our mission and responsibility to continue spreading the importance of safe firearm ownership to both long time members, new members, and their families is ongoing.
We hope these new tools will help you reinforce and share these messages of safe ownership with youth, your friends, and family. We hope you will join us on this road to educate as many youth, family,and friends as possible about the importance of these messages.The interactive tool will help guide you through key steps towards safe ownership.
Road To Responsibility